Opps, Stuff Happens!
We want you to be happy with your purchases.
So we go to great lengths to assure you get the exact merchandise you order and delivered on time.
- Returned merchandise must be in unused condition and in its original unopened packaging.
- Jak's RC DOES NOT ACCEPT THE RETURN OF BATTERIES THAT HAVE BEEN CHARGED OR USED IN ANY WAY
- The mounting of engines and accessories, running fuel through engines, and other similar actions constitutes used merchandise.
- Due to the nature of Nitro/Gas RCs, once fuel has been run can not be returned for any reason.
- Radios must be returned with unmounted servos and switch harness.
- We will be unable to process your return if parts are missing, or if items are not packed properly to avoid damage to products and their boxes and/or packages.
- ARF kits are specially packaged to insure safe shipping of all contents. In order to receive credit for a returned ARF, the contents must be returned in the original plastic covers and arranged in a manner that will not damage the contents or packaging.
- Please contact us for a return authorization number. Freight charges will not be refunded. The customer is responsible for insured shipping back to our shop.
- Returns sent COD will not be accepted.
- Jak's RC reserves the right to charge a 15% restocking fee on any merchandise returned for credit.
- Certain manufactures handle defective items and will not allow a return to Jak's RC. You will be notified when you contact us if this applies to the item you have.