SAVAGE XL Flux Monster Truck RTR, 1/8 Scale, 4WD, Brushless ESC, w/ 2.4GHz Radio System
The Savage XL FLUX combines the awesome raw power of 6S LiPo brushless power with the stability of a long wheelbase in the legendary Savage HPI monster truck package! The colossally powerful FLUX 2200KV motor is ready for all the power you can run through it, and the FLUX 6S-capable electronic speed controller is fully capable of up to 22.2 volts of power to let you pull off giant stunts and jaw-dropping speed. The Savage XL FLUX is packed with options and ready to rock right out of the box!
Crazy as FLUX Speed and Power
Easy plug-and-go convenience is the hallmark of electric RC trucks, and the Savage XL FLUX is no different. Just plug in two matching battery packs and you are off and running!
- Chassis: Rigid 6061-series aluminum TVP (twin vertical plate) 0.098" (2.5mm) thick, extra low CG for high degree of control and cornering ability, twin battery boxes hold a variety of battery types
- Brushless Motor: HPI Flux Tork 2200Kv with machined cooling fins, 5mm shaft, handles up to 25V of power, held in place with two machined 8mm billet aluminum clamps and 0.12" (3mm) thick 7075 billet aluminum motor mount
- Radio: HPI TF40 2.4GHz
- Steering Servo: SF-5 high torque metal gear
- Suspension: Uprights designed for the larger tires and weight of the Savage XL
- Tires: GT-2 on/off-road with blocky tread pattern and heavy-duty sidewall teeth, 6.3" (160mm) diameter, 3.4" (86mm) wide
- Length: 23" (585mm)
- Width: 17" (427mm)
- Height: 10" (254mm)
- Wheelbase: 17.5" (445mm)
- Suspension Travel: 6" (152mm)