RC10 B6.1 Team Edition Off Road Buggy Kit, 1/10 Scale, 2WD, Mid Motor Electric
1:10 scale 2WD off road has been Team Associated's signature class since the release of the RC10 in 1984. The Team Associated RC10 buggy series has won 12 of the 17 I.F.M.A.R. World Championships contested since the racing class began. In fact, Team Associated has won more 2WD I.F.M.A.R World Championships than all other manufacturers combined!
The engineering continues. The B6 platform introduced the use of two separate chassis configurations. The B6.1 will be the choice for tracks with very high traction, where a forward mass is beneficial and chassis roll needs to be tamed through a low center of gravity and anti-roll bars.
Both cars have features, including an easy-access differential, diff height adjustability, and a slipper assembly, while the setups and tuning parts remain interchangeable between the two configurations. Both versions come with the speed, durability and lineage expected of a true champion. Choose the configuration that suits your track and conquer the competition!
- Easy-access gear differential
- Differential height adjustment with 0, 1, 2, and 3mm inserts included
- Slipper assembly for better weight balance and shock clearance
- 3-gear Laydown Stealth(r) transmission for lower and forward CG
- Innovative rear arm with molded inserts for ultra-fine lower shock mount adjustment
- Front and rear anti-roll bars limit chassis roll for increased corner speed