Team Associated's ProSC10 is a Ready-To-Run RC replica of the Pro 2 trucks driven in the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series. The ProSC10 features a rear motor short-course chassis that utilizes many of the same parts from the widely successful RC10SC5M platform. Adjustable aluminum big bore coil-over shocks, a sealed-gear differential, and heavy-duty CVA driveshafts are all features that come standard on the ProSC10. A powerful water-resistant Reedy electronic speed controller and 3300kv electric motor power the ProSC10 for hours of high speed fun. To handle the power, the ProSC10 comes equipped with realistic Method(tm) Race Wheels and tires specifically made to handle any off-road condition.
A 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system featuring a DVC (Dynamic Vehicle Control) receiver also comes standard in the ProSC10. Protected by the water-resistant enclosed receiver box, the DVC system improves stability in all terrain conditions by automatically counter-steering when the vehicle starts to slide. With a metal-gear high-torque Reedy servo rounding out the electronics package, the ProSC10 is nothing short of a success in RC off-road racing.
- Based on the 9-time R.O.A.R. National Champion short-course race truck
- 2.4GHz 2-channel radio with DVC (Dynamic Vehicle Control) receiver featuring built-in adjustable gyro
- High-torque, metal-gear Reedy Servo with spring style servo saver
- Powerful Reedy 3300kV brushless motor
- Rear CVA drive shafts for more reliability
- Aluminum 12mm big bore coil-over shock absorbers
- Battery and Charger NOT included