Incorporating real truck components in a 2WD scale truck. The underbody features double wishbone suspension on the front with a link system suspension on the rear, and long stroke, high volume aerating oil shocks to deliver a standard of performance worthy of a 2WD trophy truck. The heavy-duty drive system has high durability and reliability and is designed to handle high loads with its 32-pitch module counter gear. The diffriential gear and slipper clutch manages sudden load changes from jump landings. The power combination consists of the 'G15' brushed motor and large capacity Vortex WP Brush ESC 45A. The dynamic performance of the OUTLAW RAMPAGE is matched by its stunning 1970-80's trophy truck style with pre-cut and painted body with decals applied.
Includes: 2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P and transmitter.
- 4 AA batteries for transmitter NOT included
- Steering mechanism with slider system
- Front bumper features 3-piece structure that protects the chassis
- 15-turn G15 brushed motor
- Pre-cut and painted body complete with decals applied
- Equipped with Vortex WP Brush 45A ESC
- Length: 555mm (with body)
- Width: 262mm (with body)
- Height: 231mm (with body)
- Wheelbase: 335mm
- Tread (F/R): 204mm/204mm / Tires (F/R):108x38mm
- Gear Ratio: 12.65:1 / Motor: 15 turn 540 type (G15 motor)