The Inferno Neo ST Race Spec 2.0 ReadySet (RTR) is a factory-assembled, nitro-powered racing truck that's got World and National Championship origins. It's built on a foundation that benefits from more than a decade of development and refinement.
The channeled aluminum chassis is made from stronger, more durable alloy, and is supported by molded chassis braces. Front, center and rear differentials transfer power to the wheels via a strong shaft drive system with ultra-smooth front universal driveshafts. An adjustable double disc brake system provides ample stopping power. Molded composite big-bore shocks are fitted with distinctive bronze anodized shock caps and threaded spring pre-load adjusters. The aluminum shock towers are fitted with steel upper shock mounts. Front and rear anti-roll bars are standard, as are turnbuckle tie-rods and upper suspension links for quick and precise adjustment.
The KE25 engine has been refined to include a stronger conrod for increased longevity, and the internals of the pull starter have been tweaked for more reliable and easy starting. The polished aluminum header and tuned pipe are mounted directly to the industry-standard rear exhaust port. The engine is fed by a racing-truck-legal 150cc flip top fuel tank, which facilitates quick on-the-fly refueling.
The radio gear features the KT-331P 2.4 GHz radio with an LCD display and full range of menu driven adjustments. Metal gear KS-5031-09MW water-proof servos are fitted for throttle and steering. The receiver battery and radio gear is moved as far forward as possible for more forward weight bias to enhance steering response.
- Powerful revised KE.25 engine with stronger conrod and pullstarter
- Three-shoe aluminum clutch with scissor springs for strong, consistent acceleration
- KT331P 2.4GHz radio system with LCD menu-based adjustments and signal loss failsafe
- Powerful and high response KS5031-09MW metal-gear, water-proof servos
- Fuel bottle and glowplug igniter included (2 D-size alkaline batteries for igniter not included).
- Length: 21.7 in. (550mm)
- Width: 16.8 in. (427mm)
- Height: 8.9 in. (225mm)
- Wheelbase: 14.0 in. (355mm)
- Gear Ratio: 15.8:1 FDR
- Approx. Weight: 132.3 oz. (3750g)