Inferno GT2 Dodge Challenger SRT DEMON, 1/8 Scale Nitro Powered 4WD, Readyset
Powered by the fuel-efficient and user-friendly KE25 engine, this popular big scale GT machine is based on the Inferno GT2 Race Spec, and has been tuned up for even greater performance to deliver speeds over 43 mph. While keeping all the main chassis components unchanged, the adoption of the front radio box from the MP9 creates optimal weight balance to increase grip and improve overall running performance. With aluminum parts anodized in Kyosho's signature gun metal color, the GT2 presents a formidable racing image. The included Syncro 2.4GHz KT-331P transmitter automatically manages frequency bands and features LCD screen, jog dials, model selection (up to 15), endpoint adjustment, dual-rate and exponential settings. New servos deliver both high-torque and high-speed for superior control. Packaged as a Readyset, you can enjoy the power and performance of this big machine as soon as you buy it.
- Front center gravity type radio box improves running stability and safety.
- Equipped with high torque KS5031-09MW metal-geared servo.
- Equipped with resin chassis stiffeners as standard.
- High-power output combination of KE25 engine, polished muffler, manifold.
- Features dual disc brake system that delivers high fade resistance.
- Setting alignment can be adjusted with turnbuckle upper arms and tie rods.
- Length: 515mm
- Width: 310mm
- Height: 135mm
- Wheelbase: 360mm
- Tread (F/R): 262mm/265mm
- Tire (F/R): 97mm x 40mm