This is the electric powered, radio controlled Grasshopper II (2017) buggy from Tamiya.
The Grasshopper II is one of Tamiya's iconic radio control car kits from the late 1980's. It was an enhanced follow-up release to the original grasshopper kit. This re-release (2017) kit features a number of crucial updates while keeping largely faithful to the original model. Its streamlined construction process makes this kit perfect for less experienced users and RC veterans alike, while separately sold option parts can be used to enhance the model.
- 2-channel radio system and steering servo
- 7.2V Battery pack and charger
- AA batteries for transmitter
- Tools and finishing supplies
- Grasshopper II body molded in durable white polystyrene resin
- Includes driver figure attachment for body
- Rugged ABS resin bathtub chassis
- Front swing axle and rear rolling rigid suspension setups actuated by coil-spring front dampers
- Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC
- Fully enclosed rear gearbox contains Differentialerential gear to aid smooth cornering
- Front ribbed tires give great straight-line grip, and rear spike tires provide powerful drive
- 8-spoke one-piece lightweight wheels
- Compatible with tune-up parts such as standard type 540 motors and CVA mini oil dampers
- Includes 280 size motor