The PureTen EP FAZER 4WD features a specially designed slim yet robust bathtub main chassis that supports a drive train with metal gear differentials sealed in an airtight transmission box. The single-structure left/right lower suspension arms and pivot pins produce excellent durability and crash-resistance. Maintenance-friendly features include the motor mount that can be removed with just three bolts and allows straightforward adjustment of gear backlash through the eccentric cam. The user-friendly design of the EP FAZER 4WD also features fixed camber and caster angles on the suspension. The mild control characteristics and responsive maneuverability produces awesome racing power for you to enjoy the full experience of R/C racing.
- Fully assembled chassis with R/C system installed.
- Realistic polycarbonate body revival of the ever-popular 70's American Muscle Car.
- Pre-colored factory assembled body with decals applied.
- Injection molded front and rear bumpers and mirrors.
- Includes 2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P transmitter.
- Sealed structure of diff and transmission gives the confidence to drive in dusty conditions such as parking lots.
- Length: 489mm
- Width: 207mm
- Height: 138mm
- Wheelbase: 274mm
- Gear Ratio: 6.34:1
- Weight: 1,500g (approx.)