FAZER MK2 Rage 2.0 Readyset Truck
Notify me when product is back in stock
FAZER MK2 Rage 2.0 Readyset Truck, 1/10, 4WD
Kyosho "maintains the RAGE" with a huge evolutionary leap forward in the SUV racing truck category, with the 2nd generation RAGE 2.0. While keeping the cost-performance advantages of the original, the RAGE 2.0 has been redesigned with this full-model makeover incorporating the latest racing tech. Core strength has been increased through new materials and ribbing with stiffeners on front and rear, while the simplified chassis design uses less parts for maintenance efficiency and chassis rigidity. In addition, the symmetrical chassis design provides excellent front-rear balance and consistent driveability. Featuring a slipper clutch, front & rear gear differentials, oil shocks and full ball bearing specs, the high durability and impact resistance of the RAGE 2.0 means drivers don't need to hold anything back over rough roads. The Readyset package comes fully assembled and includes everything except charger and battery for the chassis, and batteries for the transmitter. The beauty of the RAGE 2.0 is you can enjoy the thrill of on-road speed and the dynamic off-road action in one almighty machine!
- Shaft drive full-time 4WD buggy chassis (FZ02L-BT)
- Factory-assembled Readyset package only requires 4 x AA alkaline batteries for the transmitter and battery with charger for the chassis.
- Powerful 550 size 14T brushed motor(G14L). The long can and internal cooling fan provides efficient torque and high speeds.
- Equipped with 2-bevel grease-filled gear diffs on front and rear.
- Large size dog bones and cup joints provide superior reliability and durability.
- Strap mounted battery allows various battery types to be used.
- Full ball bearings that reduce drive loss equipped throughout the drive system.
- Includes KS202W waterproof steering servo.
- New design body in the image of American Rock Racers, features a vivid printed color scheme with decals applied.
- Performance can be further enhanced by installing various optional parts.