E-Firestorm Flux Truck RTR, 1/10 Scale, 2WD, w/ a 2.4GHz Radio System
The E-Firestorm Flux is a 2-wheel drive racing truck with big tires and big attitude! It can take HUGE jumps, hit INSANE speeds and pop ON-DEMAND WHEELIES for big fun and massive action! The E-Firestorm Flux has now been updated to handle EVEN MORE POWER thanks to its brand new updated electronics, and has a BONUS SPEED PACK for even more speed, more wheelies and more fun!
The large tires and off-road racing suspension means the E-Firestorm Flux can not only take fast lap times at your local racing track - you can also be confident that this truck can take the hits and landings that come with HARD-CORE BASHING! Hitting burly jumps at your local skate park? Tons of fun! Mastering a line of vertical dirt jumps? Easy-peasy! Going for long-jump glory? No problemo! The E-Firestorm Flux can take it all, and keep coming back for more.
The hugely powerful Flux EMH-3S speed controller is the strongest and most durable speed controller we've fit into a 1/10th scale truck, and the Flux MMH-4000KV motor will give you blinding fast speeds of up to 124km/h or 77 mph, plus huge jumps and instant wheely action - on tap, whenever you want! Just pull the trigger on the pistol-style 2.4GHz radio controller and you are off and away at blinding speeds!
If you want to hit the puddles and muddy areas, that's fine too, because the electronics fitted in the E-Firestorm Flux are waterproof! The steering servo and speed controller are completely protected, and the receiver is encased in a splashproof box.
- Chassis: Composite nylon tub 3mm (0.12") thick
- Drive: Rear wheel with alloy steel dogbones and axles
- Motor: Flux MMH 4000Kv brushless
- Electronic Speed Control: HPI Flux EMH-3S 80A with drag brake, maximum brake force, maximum reverse force, initial brake force adjustment, auto LiPo, low voltage cutoff, and throttle signal loss protection
- Radio: 2.4GHz with SF10W high-torque steering servo, failsafe and waterproof receiver box
- Caster: Adjustable front and rear toe-in, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car
- Length: 16.7" (425mm)
- Width: 12.8" (325mm)
- Height: 5.8" (147mm) at rear wing
- Wheelbase: 11.4" (289mm) adjustable
- Gear Ratio: 2.6:1