CR12 Toyota FJ45 Pickup Truck RTR, Electric 1:12th Scale 4WD, (Blue)
The CR12 Trail Series Scale 4x4 truck may be small in size, but it's packed full of features. This rig comes Ready-To-Run with Reedy Power electronics and meets S.O.R.R.C.A. class 1 and 2 rules right out of the box. No need to prep or build your rig; just charge it and you're ready to hit the trails!
Designed not only for scale looks with realistic wheels, tires and 1977 Toyota FJ45 Pick-up body, the CR12 is built for performance as well. The steel ladder frame chassis provides the perfect backbone for this rugged little rig. The 4-link suspension, threaded shocks, and soft rubber tires give the grip and performance needed to climb over the roughest terrain. Transferring power to the rocks is a compact 3-gear transmission, plastic low-friction slider-type drive shafts, front steel CVA axles, and metal shield ball bearings throughout.
- Chassis-mounted steering (CMS) servo
- 2.4GHz XP transmitter and receiver
- Water-resistant Reedy Power speed control with high-current T-plug connector
- Reedy brushed 380 motor
- 850mAh Li-Ion 7.4V 2-cell battery and charger
- Spring-loaded heavy-duty servo saver
- Metal front CVA and rear solid axle shafts with 12mm hex adapters
- Metal 4-link front and rear suspension
- Fully adjustable threaded fluid-filled shocks
- 13.98:1 ratio 3-gear transmission with integrated motor mount
- Plastic low-friction slider-type drive shafts