BULLET ST 3.0 Monster Truck RTR, 1/10 Scale, Nitro, 4WD, w/ 2.4 GHz Radio System
The massively popular HPI Bullet ST 3.0 has been updated with an all-new look, and this super tough off-road fun machine is ready for action at your command!
The Bullet ST 3.0 can blast through any type of terrain thanks to the immense power of its HPI Nitro Star G3.0 engine and a durable 4WD drivetrain. Getting to awesome speeds and catching massive air has never been more fun! The durable, robust design of the Bullet means it can take hard landings and rough action so you can enjoy big air, hard-hitting action whenever and wherever you want!
Underneath the brand new paint scheme, the Bullet 3.0 trucks have a rugged 8-shock double-wishbone suspension, tough shaft drive, metal gear diffs and reliable 2.4GHz radio system. All you need to provide is fuel for the engine and nerves of steel to control the powerful Bullet 3.0!
- Chassis: 6061 aluminum 0.12" (3mm) thick double deck with front and rear skid plates and aluminum center brace
- Drive: Four wheel sealed shaft drive
- Radio: 2.4GHz with end point adjustments, dual rates, servo reverse, waterproof SF-10W steering and throttle servos
- Engine: Nitro Star G3.0 with pull starter, two stage air filter with rain cover, two needle composite body slide valve carburetor, and ABC liner construction, "A"luminum piston with "B"rass cylinder liner that is "C"hrome plated
- Exhaust: Tuned aluminum pipe
- Clutch: Two piece racing with 13 tooth steel clutch bell
- Length: 16.4" (417mm)
- Width: 13.2" (336mm)
- Height: 6.3" (160mm) adjustable
- Wheelbase: 10.7" (272mm)
- Track: 10.3" (263mm) outer edges of tires side-to-side